Manipal Hospital is a name synonymous to emergency care in this part of the country. With the largest number of ICU beds among all the public & private hospitals in the state, Group of Hospitals is the most preferred destination for all kinds of emergency treatments. As part of the overall endeavor to improve surgical and critical care outcomes across the Hospitals operations – a first of its kind in Rajasthan - unified policies for the control of infection and the development of resistant strains of microorganisms have been formulated and implemented over the years. Our main specialty is in handling complicated cases which require multi-specialty and advanced critical care management. Consultation with our doctors starts with fixing up an appointment either by phone call or by visiting our hospitals in person, after which you will be given a Manipal record file and a unique Identification number which you can use for your subsequent visits.
Amenities at Manipal hospital are among the best you can ever find in India. Here are some of the essential amenities you can find in our hospitals:
- Critical care at our Hospitals is provided by multi-professional team of highly experienced professionals in coordination with primary physician who use their unique expertise, ability to interpret important therapeutic information, access to highly sophisticated equipment and the services of support personal care that leads to the best outcome for the patients.
- Transport-Emergency ambulance services round the clock for immediate pick up/drop
- Special Nurse - If any sick or old patient wants special care we can have a special nurse assist you whenever you need help. Just contact our desk, and we'll arrange a special nurse immediately.
- Well-maintained canteens - Our canteens are equipped with modern canteen facilities where you will get a variety of foods and beverages to refresh yourselves.
- 24 Hours service - Complete 24 Hour support from NICU and Intensive care facilities, Blood bank, Operation Theatre, Anesthesia and Laboratory services.
- Maternity facilities - We have exclusive facilities in our Maternity. It includes birthing suite, Labour delivery rooms, Diagnostic Fetal CTG, labour analgesia. Management of high risk pregnancy is done safely and carefully here.
Manipal Hospital is Rajasthan's 1st NABH/NABL accredited Group of Hospitals, located in Jaipur, an epitome of magnificence and vibrancy. Founded under the guidance and dynamic leadership of Dr. B.R. , winner of Rajiv Gandhi Entrepreneurs award. Manipal Hospital has been envisioned with the aim of bringing to India modern and traditional forms of medium to provide accessible and affordable healthcare.
CATEGORY OF ROOMS
In Manipal 5 categories of room types available :
- General Ward (8-10 patients per room )
- AC General Ward (8-10 patients per room)
- Semi Pvt. A/C (Twin sharing)
- Super Deluxe (Suite)
Single room facility with attendant cot, television facility and controllable A/C service